Saturday, 18 April 2015

On my Journey to finding Love

On my Journey to finding love, I found!
I found, that there is no perfect love, no not one perfect love found in man but I found that perfect love those evidentially exists. It’s found wrapped up in loving Christ. I also found that he’s willing to place this perfect love inside me, yes, inside my heart. But I was unaware of the effects of this kind of love. This love makes me trust again, trust in the Lord, that he’s working things out in my best interest. I can trust without fear, I can love without limit and I don’t have to ever worry about losing this love.
Daily in my search I found that this love is spilled on the pages of the word of God (the bible). The word that is life, and the word that can bring life to a dead soul. I truly found the meaning “can these dry bones live again”, yes it can, yes these dry bones can live again.
This love can erase my internal fears, my hurts, my scars, my mess ups and my unforgiveness. Hurts that I passed on to others innocently, hurts that I didn't know still exists, yes he erased it ALL!
 
How sweet it is to be loved by Jesus


I Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails…

No comments:

Post a Comment